Hello friends of Broadturn Farm Summer Camp!
We are very excited about the upcoming camp season and looking forward to seeing you all again! We have some very exciting announcements that we would like to let you know about:
- Camp registration is now open! Please visit www.broadturnfarm.com and visit the "Summer Camp" page or click here.
- We will be offering a Story Hour on the Farm program this spring! The program is targeted for children ages 3-5, though other ages are welcome. The program will run Fridays, May 11th until June 15th at 9:30 am. (Donations to keep this program running in the future are gladly accepted!)
- Now, for our most exciting news of all....
As educators and farmers, we LOVE and value farm camp. We adore watching children grow and explore in such a rich learning environment, and we find such joy in helping to craft those special experiences. Because of this, we have decided to expand our programming beyond just farm camp. To help us expand and diversify our educational programming, we will be incorporating our programs into a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We will be adding adult programs, family programs and events, vacation camps, preschool programs and eventually even more! As we move forward with this process, there will be some small changes to our camp program - a new website and program name to name just a few. We hope that you are as excited about these changes as we are and we hope you will help! Here's a few ways:
- Become a member of our organization! We will be launching a membership drive in the coming weeks. Members will not only help support the non-profit organization and additional programming, but will also receive benefits such as our email newsletter and discounts on certain programs. We will be sending out an email notice when our membership drive opens!
- Take this online survey! Help shape our new program by letting us know what kinds of educational programs and events you would like to see at Broadturn Farm. It only takes a few minutes: www.surveymonkey.com/s/6YHX275
- Spread the word about the great programs at Broadturn Farm!
We look forward to giving you more information about these exciting changes as we move forward with the process. We welcome you to share your thoughts and ideas, and we welcome volunteer efforts to help us with this exciting endeavor.
Beatrice Perron Dahlen & Megan Dunn, Co-Directors
Stacy Brenner, owner & farmer of Broadturn Farm